- How much of a time commitment do you need from our company to make this happen?
- How long does it take to create a whiteboard animation?
- How much does a whiteboard animation cost?
- What are the best types of whiteboard animations to create for my business?
- Why should I choose Greenlight Interactive over other companies?
- What other services do you offer?
How much of a time commitment do you need from our company to make this happen?
We just need two things from our clients to start. First, we have a simple questionnaire we walk through with our clients which helps us understand your project objectives, your target market, and your key messages. Next we ask for any background information you might have including marketing material and brand assets such as brand guidelines and logos. Then we take this and run with it!
How long does it take to create a whiteboard animation?
The average time it takes to create a whiteboard animation is about 4 weeks. The process is quite simple and we help lead you through the process.
- First we ask for background information from you.
- Next we generate a script and storyboard based on your input.
- Once the storyboard and script are final we literally head to the drawing board to draw original art and film this live action drawing.
- And once our artists feel excited about the final artwork (!) we move to the editing process where we add cool sound effects, background music and voice over all synched up with the artwork.
- And then voila! Your video is complete.
How much does a whiteboard animation cost?
Whiteboard animation costs range based on the length of the animation and complexity of the animation. We provide all of our costs on our rates page. There are no hidden fees and no surprises.
- The most common types of animations are overview explainer videos which focuses on how your business solves a particular problem for your targeted audience. This formula is based on looking at customer pain points, your business solution, and a call to action.
- The next most common type of whiteboard animation is an animation that helps explain how something works such as a product demo.
- Whiteboard animation is also great for training videos. Some trainers can mix video into their training sessions—a great way to keep your audience engaged. Or you can simply post training videos online.
- Other great uses are viral videos that pull in viewers with engaging ice breaker videos for presentations and keynotes or brand building videos that simply get your name out in a clever way.
- Greenlight Interactive whiteboard animation plus videos are completely original. Our whiteboard animations do not use clip art but instead are based on the talent of our artists who offer a range of creative styles—anything from charcoal to marker to dry erase to mixed media. We can draw more cartoony—or more serious—based on the marketing objectives of your project. We customize the art to each project and when you see a hand moving, it is a real hand, not a mechanical hand generated from software.
- You own it. Because we are creating original artwork you are not going to see it anywhere else. And so you own the video. You can even use the artwork to compliment other marketing projects by extracting a drawing and re-using it. We don’t care. It’s yours to use.
- If you need a whiteboard animation localized in another language we can help. We have created animations in French, German, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese. If you need it pronto, we can do it!
What other services do you offer?
Funny you should ask! Greenlight Interactive is an established marketing company with expertise in web and video. The “Plus” in our name refers to additional video offerings including infographic animation videos, traditional animation, training videos, live action videos and general marketing videos. Greenlight Interactive, the parent company, also provides additional services.